Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Playlist for Tuesday 11/18/08

Really enjoyed putting together this show...it evolved into a back-and-forth from the West side of Chicago to John Mayall's house and back again. He really is one of my heroes...just think of all the people that he has mentored over the years! Also, tried to weave a subtle pattern together but I'm not gonna do all the work for ya...there are a couple trends in there but you gotta go looking for them!


  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erikah Badu- Oh, Death

  2. Tampa Red- Mean Old Tom Cat Blues

  3. Tampa Red- Don't Jive It Mama

  4. Little Walter- Blues With A Feeling

  5. Little Walter- Tell Me Mama

  6. Zora Young- I'm Gonna Do the Same Thing They Did To Me

  7. Big Time Sarah- Train I Ride

  8. Big Time Sarah- Trying To Make A Living

  9. Little Walter & Otis Rush- I Feel Good

  10. Jeff Healy- Mess O' Blues

  11. John Mayall- Blues For The Lost Days

  12. Jimmy Reed- I'm Going Upside Your Head

  13. Son Seals- Before The Bullets Fly

  14. Son Seals- Sadie

  15. Hound Dog Taylor- It Hurts Me Too

  16. Hound Dog Taylor- The Dog Meets The Wolf

  17. Gene Taylor- Pinetop's Boogie Woogie

  18. Gene Taylor- Six Week Old Blues

  19. Pinetop Perkins- Every Day I Have The Blues

  20. The Paladins- What Side of the Door Am I On?

  21. John Mayall- Goin Down

  22. John Mayall-Palace of the King

  23. Bill Rhodes- Early in the Morning

  24. Junior Wells- Messin With the Kid

  25. Junior Wells- Got My Mojo Working

  26. Walter Trout with John Mayall- Highway Song

  27. Walter Trout with Bernard Allison- When Will It Ever Change

  28. James Solberg- I'm Going Home

  29. James Solberg with Luther Allison & Robb Stupka- Still Called the Blues

  30. Matt Murphy- Bye Bye Texas (amen to THAT!)

  31. Carolyn Wonderland- Walk On

  32. Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater- A Time for Peace

No comments: