Friday, February 6, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 1/27/09

  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Luther Allison- Movin' On Up
  3. Albert King- I'll Play the Blues for You
  4. North Mississippi All-Stars- Stompin' My Foot
  5. Joe Louis Walker- I Got What You Need
  6. Carey Bell- Mellow Down Easy
  7. Magic Sam- I Don't Want No Woman
  8. Lurrie Bell- You Ought To Be Ashamed
  9. Al Rivers- Graveyard Blues
  10. Bill Rhodes & Alan Hager- See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
  11. Magic Sam- I Can't Quit You Baby
  12. Irma Thomas- I Never Fool Nobody But Me
  13. Roxy Perry- The Blues Don't Knock
  14. Roxy Perry- Shakin' Off The Blues
  15. Lucky Peterson- She Spread Her Wings
  16. Ronnie Baker Brooks- The Torch of the Blues
  17. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- A Man Of Many Words
  18. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- T-Bone Shuffle
  19. Chris Cain- I'm Gonna Do What They Do To Me
  20. B B King- Sweet Little Angel
  21. B B King- The Thrill Is Gone
  22. Walter Trout- The Next Big Thing
  23. Big Mama Thornton- Life Goes On
  24. Big Mama Thornton- Gimme A Penny
  25. Karen Lovely- Rock Me Baby
  26. Carolyn Wonderland- Bad Girl Blues
  27. Freddy King- Woman Across the River
  28. Freddy King- Goin' Down
  29. Delaney Bramlett- Mighty Mighty Mississippi
  30. Delaney Bramlett- Change Gonna Come
  31. Bryan Lee- Lowdown and Dirty

No comments: