Friday, July 3, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 6/30/09

This show was a change of pace for me. I usually don't play as much new stuff as I did this week, but there is alot of really good new music out there this summer, so, what the heck...
  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Luther Allison- I'm Gonna Leave You Alone
  3. B B King- See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
  4. Roy Rogers- Patron Saint of Pain
  5. Pinetop Perkins- Look On Yonder Wall
  6. Zora Young- Til The Fat Lady Sings
  7. Katie Webster feat. Robert Cray- Who's Making Love?
  8. Saffire- I Can Do Bad All By Myself
  9. Johnny Jenkins- Rollin' Stone
  10. Otis Rush- You Gonna Reap What You Sow
  11. Duane Allman- No Money Down
  12. Johnny Jenkins- You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had
  13. Floyd McDaniel- Every Day I Have The Blues
  14. Louisiana Red- Too Poor To Die
  15. Too Slim & The Taildraggers- Throw Me A Rope
  16. Alabama Mike- Death Letter Blues
  17. Pat Travers- Rock Me Baby
  18. Big Bill Morgenfield- My Love Is Real
  19. Kinsey Report- Fire Down Below
  20. Maria Muldaur w. Dave Matthews- Lonesome Desert Blues
  21. Shemikia Copeland- Sounds Like The Devil
  22. Deb Cleveland Band- Key To The Highway
  23. Etta James- You Can Leave Your Hat On
  24. Big Mama Thornton- Unlucky Girl
  25. Lil' Ed & Dave Weld- North Carolina Bound
  26. Lil' Ed & Dave Weld- New Year's Resolution
  27. Eddie C. Campbell- Summertime
  28. Rod Piazza & The Mighty Fliers- Key To The Highway
  29. Billy Boy Arnold- Tell Me Baby

No comments: