Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 08/18/09

  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. The Allman Brothers Band- You Don't Love Me
  3. The Allman Brothers Band- Leave My Blues At Home
  4. Henry Vestine- Henry's Blues
  5. Sonny Landreth- Congo Square
  6. Johnny Winter- I'm A Bluesman
  7. Byther Smith- Comin' Home
  8. Snooky Prior- Telephone Blues
  9. Ike Turner & The Kings of Rhythm- Gave You What You Wanted
  10. Otis Taylor- Please Come Home Before It Rains
  11. Magic Sam- What Have I Done Wrong?
  12. Jimmie Vaughn- Like A King
  13. Kim Wilson- Five Long Years
  14. Little Walter & Otis Rush- May Be The Last Time
  15. Little Milton- Let Your Love Rain Down On Me
  16. Mighty Joe Young- Turning Point
  17. Pinetop Perkins feat. Susan Tedeschi- Since I Lost My Baby
  18. Pinetop Perkins feat. Elvin Bishop- How Long
  19. Magic Slim- I'm A Bluesman
  20. Johnny Winter- Murdering Blues
  21. Charlie Musselwhite- Chicago Sunset
  22. Mason Casey- Done Crying
  23. Hound Dog Taylor- Gonna Send You Back To Georgia
  24. Walter Trout- Motivation of Love
  25. Big Mama Thornton- Unlucky Girl
  26. Big Mama Thornton- My Heavy Load
  27. Susan Tedeschi- Looking For Answers
  28. B B King- The Thrill Is Gone

No comments: