Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 10/20/09

  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Luther Allison- I'm Gonna Leave You Alone
  3. The Rolling Stones feat. Buddy Guy- Champagne & Reefer
  4. Siegal-Schwall Band- Underqualified Blues
  5. Billy Boy Arnold- Greenville
  6. Sugar Ray- Low Down Dirty Shame
  7. Roomful of Blues- Come Back Baby
  8. Rod Piazza & The Mighty Fliers- Ko Ko Mo
  9. Rory Block- Low Down Dirty Dog Blues
  10. Etta James- Born Under A Bad Sign
  11. Fiona Boyes- Women Be Wise
  12. Gene Taylor- Six Week Old Blues
  13. John Primer- I Called My Baby
  14. Floyd McDaniel- Every Day I Have The Blues
  15. Sonny Boy Williamson- Slowly Walk Close To Me
  16. Howlin' Wolf- Decoration Day
  17. Big Joe Williams- Prison Bound Blues
  18. Big Joe Williams- Jesus Make Up My Dyin' Bed
  19. Johnny Shines & Snooky Prior- Terraplane
  20. Etta James- You Can Leave Your Hat On
  21. Francine Reed- Wild Women
  22. Shirley Johnson- As The Years Go Passing By
  23. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- I'm The Creeper
  24. Kenny Neal- Since I Met You Baby
  25. Blues Brothers Band- "B" Movie Boxcar Blues
  26. Mark Hummel & Eddie Taylor- Smokestack Lightnin'
  27. Hound Dog Taylor- It Hurts Me Too
  28. B B King- Three O'Clock Blues
  29. Son Seals- Last Four Nickels
  30. Muddy Waters- I'm Ready
  31. Charlie Musselwhite & Jimmie Vaughn- Bad Boy


No comments: