Saturday, January 16, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 1/12/10

  1. IZ- Over the Rainbow (Dedicated to our loving sister Annette Sciumbata)
  2. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  3. Legendary R & B Revue- If I Had A Nickel
  4. Albert Collins- My Mind Is Trying To Leave Me
  5. John Mayall- Time To Go
  6. Elvin Bishop- The Blues Rolls On
  7. Otis Rush- All Your Love (I Miss Loving)
  8. Lucky Peterson- Drivin' Wheel
  9. Louisiana Red & David Maxwell- Been Down So Long
  10. Bob Margolin's All-Stars- Sweet Black Angel
  11. Mississippi Fred McDowell- Red Cross Store
  12. Mississippi Fred McDowell- The Train I Ride
  13. Pinetop Perkins- Every Day I Have The Blues
  14. Son Seals- Tell It To Another Fool
  15. Buddy Guy- Where Is The Next One Coming From
  16. Liz Mandeville- My Baby's Her Baby Too
  17. Zora Young- Better Be Ready
  18. Bonnie Lee- I Need Your Love So Bad
  19. Karen Lovely- Unlucky Girl
  20. John Nemeth- Sit And Cry The Blues
  21. Charlie Musselwhite- Rank Strangers To Me
  22. Lil Ed & The Blues Imperials- My Baby Moves Me
  23. Johnny B. Moore- Sittin' Here Thinkin'
  24. John Lee Hooker- House Rent Boogie
  25. Eddie C. Campbell- I'm Just Your Fool
  26. Big Bill Morgenfield- My Life Is Real
  27. John Primer- Everyday Brings By A Change
  28. J. B. Hutto- Evening Train

No comments: