Sunday, February 7, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 2/2/10

Did a Grammy show featuring a few of the nominees and played my favorite nomination in it's entirety, "Chicago Blues A Living History".
  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. John Hammond- 32-20 Blues
  3. John Hammond- Hellhound Blues
  4. Duke Robillard Band- Million Dollar Secret
  5. James "Blood" Ullmer- No Escape From The Blues
  6. James "Blood" Ullmer- The Blues Had A Baby
  7. John Hammond- Cross Road Blues
  8. John Hammond- Sweet Home Chicago
  9. Billy Boy Arnold- My Little Machine
  10. Billy Boy Arnold- She's Love Crazy
  11. Billy Boy Arnold- Night Watchman's Blues
  12. Johnny Iguana- Chicago Breakdown
  13. John Primer- Feel Like Goin' Home
  14. Lurrie Bell- I Believe
  15. John Primer- Moanin' At Midnight
  16. Mike Avery- Three O'Clock Blues
  17. Billy Boy Arnold- Memphis Slim USA
  18. Billy Branch- Hate To See You Go
  19. John Primer- Sugar Sweet
  20. John Primer- Can't Stand To See You Go
  21. Billy Boy Arnold- I Wish You Would
  22. John Primer- Your Imagination
  23. Lurrie Bell- My Love Will Never Die
  24. Billy Branch- Hoodoo Man Blues
  25. Billy Flynn- Hooking It
  26. Mike Avery- Out Of Bad Luck
  27. Billy Branch- One More Mile
  28. Carlos Johnson- The Healer
  29. Lurrie Bell- Damn Right I Got The Blues
  30. Elvin Bishop- Home Of The Blues
  31. Etta James- I Sing The Blues
  32. Rory Block- Come In My Kitchen
  33. Mick Fleetwood Blues Band- Hole In My Shoe
  34. Muddy Waters, James Cotton & Johnny Winter- Can't Be Satisfied

No comments: