Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 3/16/10

It was a real trip for me to debut 40-year old Jimi Hendrix music on my show...I always said, "What if Jimi...?" and then I got a chance to actually play some "brand new" stuff! Made me feel like I was dj-ing in the 60's!
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Savoy Brown- Little Red Rooster
  3. Louisiana Red- Orphanage Home Blues
  4. Muddy Waters- She's 19 Years Old
  5. Taj Mahal- You Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond
  6. Jimi Hendrix- Red House
  7. Jimmy Vaughn- Astral Projection Blues
  8. Ike Turner- You Can't Winnum All
  9. Bo Diddley- You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover
  10. Tail Dragger- Baby Please Don't Go
  11. Long John Hunter- You Say You Want A Caddy
  12. Sippie Wallace- Murder Gonna Be My Crime
  13. Saffire The Uppity Blues Women- Drown In My Own Tears
  14. Zora Young- Wang Dang Doodle
  15. Pinetop Perkins- Anna Lee
  16. Willie Dixon- Back Door Man
  17. Little Arthur Duncan- Gone To Main Steet
  18. Joe Louis Walker- Blackjack
  19. Bob Margolin's All-Star Band- Brutal Hearted Woman
  20. John Mayall's Bluesbreakers- Goin' Down
  21. John Mayall's Bluesbreakers- Palace Of The King
  22. Big Bill Morganfield- Same Thing
  23. Johnny B Moore- Sittin Here Thinkin'
  24. Magic Slim- Mama Talk To Your Daughter
  25. Duane Allman- No Money Down

No comments: