Sunday, April 18, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 4/5/10

I decided to mix up a bunch of singles with sides from some of my favorite blues lp's.
  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Muddy Waters- Mannish Boy
  3. Muddy Waters- Bus Driver
  4. Muddy Waters- I Want To Be Loved
  5. Bryan Lee- Too Many Wolves
  6. Robben Ford- Don't Worry 'Bout Me
  7. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- I'm The Creeper
  8. Junior Wells- Snatch It Back & Hold It
  9. Junior Wells- Ships On The Ocean
  10. Junior Wells- Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
  11. Junior Wells- Hound Dog
  12. Junior Wells- In The Wee Hours
  13. John Primer- Keep On Loving The Blues
  14. Mike Zito- Eyesight To The Blind
  15. Kilbourn Alley Blues Band- Better Off Now
  16. Lil Ed & The Blues Imperials- Housekeeping Job
  17. Etta James- Got My Mojo Working
  18. Etta James- Don't Start Me To Talking
  19. Etta James- Hush Hush
  20. Etta James- Lil Red Rooster
  21. Marquise Knox- Living To Die
  22. Alabama Mike- Somethin' On My Mind
  23. Long John Hunter- Beggar Man
  24. Tail Dragger- Keep It To Yourself
  25. Elmore James Jr.- The Sky Is Crying
  26. Johnny Winter- It Ain't Your Business
  27. Willie Dixon- You Shook Me
  28. Willie Dixon- I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
  29. Willie Dixon- The Same Thing
  30. B B King & Eric Clapton- The Thrill Is Gone
  31. Allman Brothers Band- Little Martha

No comments: