Sunday, May 23, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 5/18/10

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Steve Freund- Let Me Down Easy
  3. Bryan Lee- My Lady Don't Love My Lady
  4. Big Joe Williams- Delta Blues
  5. Leslie West- Blues Before Sunrise
  6. Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell- Mystery Train
  7. Solomon Burke- You're Not Alone
  8. Eddie & Vaan Shaw- Me & My Boy
  9. Larry McCray- Me & My Baby
  10. Mark Hummel- Strange Things Happening
  11. John Nemeth- Why Not Me
  12. Zakiya Hooker- One Bourbon, One Scotch
  13. Lavelle White- You're Gonna Make Me Cry
  14. Cee Cee James- Rock Me Baby
  15. Katie Webster- Who's Making Love
  16. Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughn- Jimmy Reed Highway
  17. Long John Hunter- Looking For A Party
  18. Taj Mahal- Corinna
  19. Taj Mahal- Big Legged Mama's Are Back In Style
  20. Taj Mahal- Frankie & Albert
  21. Little Milton- You've Been Gone Too Long
  22. Shirley Johnson- Blues Attack
  23. Maria Muldaur- I Wanna Be Loved
  24. Shaun Murphy- Come To Mama
  25. Joe Louis Walker- I've Been Down
  26. Pinetop Perkins- Every Day I Have The Blues
  27. Junior Wells- Key To The Highway
  28. Canned Heat- One Kind Favor
  29. John Mayall- How Far Down

No comments: