Sunday, August 1, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 7/27/10

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Marquis Knox- Juke Joint Blues
  3. The Allman Brothers Band- Outskirts of Town
  4. Willie Dixon- Back Door Man
  5. Willie Dixon- Seventh Son
  6. Willie Dixon- Spoonful
  7. Willie Dixon- I Ain't Superstitious
  8. Willie Dixon- You Shook Me
  9. Willie Dixon- Hoochie Coochie Man
  10. Willie Dixon- Little Red Rooster
  11. Willie Dixon- The Same Thing
  12. Bob Margolin- Worried Life Blues
  13. Lil Ed & The Imperial Flames- I'm Not A Slave
  14. Dave Weld & The Imperial Flames- Too Late Baby
  15. Carey & Lurrie Bell- One Day
  16. Norton Buffalo & Roy Rogers- Highway Bound
  17. Son Seals- Last Four Nickels
  18. Snooky Prior- Lost A Good Woman
  19. Byther Smith- If I Misused Someone
  20. Otis Spann- Got My Mojo Working
  21. Steve Freund- I'll Be Your Mule
  22. Steve Freund- When I Was Young
  23. Eddie Shaw- Sun Is Shining
  24. Canned Heat- On The Road Again
  25. James Cotton Blues Band feat. Koko Taylor- I've Got A Feeling
  26. Koko Taylor- Let The Juke Joint Jump

No comments: