Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 10/5/10

I was really thrilled to finally get my hands on Junior Wells & The Aces 1966 Live in Boston recording...featured a few tunes this morning.
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Little Milton- My Dog & Me
  3. Koko Taylor- Please Don't Dog Me
  4. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Lump On Your Stump
  5. Gov't Mule & Little Milton- It Hurts Me Too
  6. Steve Freund- You Were A Good Old Ride
  7. Buddy Guy & Keith Richards- The Price You Gotta Pay
  8. Buddy Guy- Cut You Loose
  9. John Hammond- Same Thing
  10. Mark Hummel- Lord Oh Lord Blues
  11. Willie Kent- A Man & The Blues
  12. Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell- Don't Start Me To Talkin'
  13. The Cash Box Kings- Iodine In My Coffee
  14. Muddy Waters- Forever Lonely
  15. Muddy Waters- Feel Like Going Home
  16. Muddy Waters- You Can't Lose What You Never Had
  17. Freddy King- Tain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
  18. Junior Wells- Worried Life Blues
  19. Rory Block- Long Way From Home
  20. Rory Block- I Want To Go Home On The Morning Train
  21. Fiona Boyes- Women Be Wise
  22. Bonnie Lee- Got The Blues 'Bout My Baby
  23. Little Milton & Susan Tedeschi- Mother Earth
  24. Snooks Eaglin- Show Me The Way Back Home
  25. Junior Wells- Look On Younder's Wall
  26. Junior Wells- Messin' With The Kid

No comments: