Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 1/11/11

I really enjoyed the flow of this show which featured the old school stuff-- some Sonny Boy, some Jimmy Reed, and some Junior Wells...
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Michael Bloomfield- Sweet Little angel
  3. Lucky Peterson- Death Don't Have No Mercy
  4. Sonny Boy Williamson I- Welfare Store Blues
  5. Sonny Boy Williamson II- Don't Start Me To Talkin'
  6. Lightnin' Hopkins- Coffee Blues
  7. Luther Allison- Cherry Red Wine
  8. B B King- Why I Sing The Blues
  9. Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell- Help Me
  10. Lurrie Bell- All Over Again
  11. Jimmy Reed- I'm Gonna Ruin You
  12. Jimmy Reed- She Don't Want Me No More
  13. Fleetwood Mac- Love That Burns
  14. Buddy Guy- 74 Years Young
  15. Louisiana Red- Orphanage Home Blues
  16. James Cotton & Muddy Waters- Rocket 88
  17. Junior Wells- Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pockets
  18. Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan- Bad Boy
  19. Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell- I Need You So Bad
  20. Sultans of Slide- Going Upstairs
  21. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Still A Fool
  22. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- Can't Rest For Worry
  23. Charlie Musselwhite- My Road Lies In Darkness
  24. Eddie Taylor- Trouble No More
  25. Carey Bell & Junior Wells- Second Hand Man
  26. B B King- Tired Of Your Jive
  27. Johnny Waters- Shake For Me


No comments: