Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 2/8/11

Featured some rippin' guitar work early this morning.....
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Gov't Mule & Little Milton- It Hurts Me Too
  3. Luther Allison- Cherry Red Wine
  4. Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell- Don't Start Me To Talkin'
  5. Luther Allison- Cat Blues
  6. Son Seals- My Time Now
  7. Mike Bloomfield- Farther Up The Road
  8. Joe Louis Walker- Rollin' & Tumblin'
  9. Muddy Waters- Clouds In My Heart
  10. Alabama Mike- Death Letter Blues
  11. Long John Hunter- Both Ends Of The Road
  12. Big Joe Williams- Baby Please Don't Go
  13. Big Joe Williams- Drop Down Mama
  14. Johnny Winter- Just A Little Bit
  15. Albert Collins- My Mind Is Trying To Leave Me
  16. Pamela Betti Band- Oreo Cookie Blues
  17. Shirley Johnson- The Blues Is All I've Got
  18. Zora Young- Tore Up From The Floor Up
  19. Jerry Zybach- Forty-Four
  20. John Hammond- The Same Thing
  21. John Hammond- Hellhound On My Trail
  22. Rory Block- If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
  23. Rory Block- Long Way From Home
  24. Willie Buck- I Can't Be Satisfied
  25. Lurrie Bell- Chicago Is Loaded With The Blues

No comments: