Friday, October 28, 2011

Playlist for Sunday 10/23/11

It was my pleasure to sit in on Brunch with the Blues on Sunday...love those four-hour jams!!
  1. Karen Lovely- Boom Boom
  2. Ruthie Foster- A Nickel And A Nail
  3. The Rolling Stones- Prodigal Son
  4. The Cash Box Kings- Feel Like Going Home
  5. Sonny Boy Williamson ll- Welfare Store Blues
  6. Roy Buchanan- Pete's Blue
  7. Lonnie Brooks- Too Little, Too Late
  8. Ronnie Baker Brooks- Take Me Witcha'
  9. Lurrie Bell & Billy Branch- Dark Night
  10. Bill Rhoades & Alan Hagar- See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
  11. Carey & Lurrie Bell- What My Mama Told Me
  12. Sonny Rhoades- The Blues Is My Best Friend
  13. The Pamela Betti Band- Little By Little
  14. Fiona Boyes, Mookie Brill & Rich DelGrosso- Smokestack Lightning
  15. John Lee Hooker feat. Van Morrison & Elvin Bishop- Dimples
  16. John Lee Hooker- One Room Country Shack
  17. Luther Allison- Soul Fixin' Man
  18. Sonny Rhoades- Blues Is My Religion
  19. Louisiana Red- Orphanage Home Blues
  20. Etta James- You Shook Me
  21. Karen Lovely- Never Felt No Blues
  22. Cash Box Kings- Hard Day's Blues
  23. Big Time Sarah- Fannie Mae
  24. Savoy Brown- Little Red Rooster
  25. Hubert Sumlin- Iodine In My Coffee
  26. Ann Rabson- Three Pounds Of Joy
  27. Bonnie Lee- Breakin' Up Somebody's Home
  28. Kinsey Report- When The Church Burned Down
  29. Buddy Guy- Done Got Old
  30. Buddy Guy- Cut You Loose
  31. Robert Cray, Jimmie Vaughan & Hubert Sumlin- Killing Floor
  32. Otis Rush- Any Place I'm Going
  33. Sonny Terry- Goin' Down Slow
  34. Sonny Terry- I've Been Your Doggie Since I've Been Your Man
  35. John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers- I'd Rather Be Blind
  36. Demetria Taylor- Big Boss Man
  37. Marquise Knox- Juke Joint Blues
  38. Son Seals- Danger Zone
  39. Junior Wells- Ships On The Ocean
  40. Eddie Taylor- I Don't Know
  41. The Rolling Stones- Stop Breaking Down
  42. Taj Mahal- Queen Bee
  43. Magic Slim- Still A Fool
  44. Koko Taylor- Spoonful
  45. Taj Mahal- Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes

No comments: