Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 1/10/12

A rollicking show that pretty much featured the old school stuff...

1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
2. Little Milton feat. Gov't Mule- I Can't Quit You Baby
3. Billy Boy Arnold- New Jailhouse Blues
4. Luther Allison & The Memphis Horns- Cherry Red Wine
5. Deborah Coleman & Bernard Allison- Bad Love
6. Susan Tedeschi- Just Won't Burn
7. Taj Mahal- Senor Blues
8. Bonnie Lee- Baby What You Want Me To Do
9. Shirley Johnson- Not For The Love Of You
10. Koko Taylor- I'm A Woman
11. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Give Me My Coat And Shoes
12. Eddie "The Chief" Clearwater- A Good Leavin' Alone
13. Roy Buchanan & Delbert McClinton- You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover
14. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- How Many More Years?
15. Walter Horton- Put The Kettle On
16. Otis Rush- Feel So Bad
17. James Cotton- Honest I Do
18. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith & Kim Wilson- Honest I Do
19. Otis Clay- Nickel & A Nail
20. Howlin' Wolf- California Blues #1
21. Pinetop Perkins- Every Day I Have The Blues
22. Junior Kimbrough- Junior's Place
23. Demetria Taylor- I Can't Take It No More
24. Bonnie Lee- If You Be My Baby
25. Son Seals- Don't Pick Me For Your Fool
26. Albert Collins & Johnny Copeland- Something To Remember You By
27. Lonnie Mack & Stevie Ray Vaughan- If You Have To Know

No comments: