Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 2/21/12

A really nice solid set of classic blues!

1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
2. John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat- Boogie Chillen No. 2
3. Jimmy Rogers- Blue & Lonesome
4. Willie Dixon- I Ain't Superstitious
5. Gov't Mule- Worried Down With The Blues
6. Willie Dixon- I Can't Quit You Baby
7. Little Milton- If This Ain't The Blues
8. Back Alley Players- I Got The Blues
9. Ron Hacker & The Hacksaws- I'm Goin' Away Baby
10. James Cotton- Feel Like Going Home
11. Muddy Waters- Bus Driver
12. Big Mama Thornton- Unlucky Girl
13. Big Mama Thornton- Swing It On Home
14. Koko Taylor- Black Rat
15. Koko Taylor- Come To Mama
16. Etta James- I'd Rather Go Blind
17. Hubert Sumlin- Iodine In My Coffee
18. Hubert Sumlin- Long Distance Call
19. Hubert Sumlin- This Is The End, Little Girl
20. Jimmy Rogers- Rock With You Baby
21. John Primer- That's Alright
22. Pinetop Perkins- Walking Down The Highway
23. Fleetwood Mac- Trying Hard To Forget
24. Mike Bloomfield- Buried Alive In The Blues
25. Albert King- She Caught The Cady
26. B.B. King- I'm Gonna Do What They Do To Me

1 comment:

enviroregon said...

Way to play that harpfat Cotton into the mix!