Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 3/6/12

Had a real gas this morning just mixing up a bunch of great tunes!

1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
2. Little Milton & Gov't Mule- I Can't Quit You Baby
3. Otis Taylor- Your 10 Dollar Bill
4. Eddie Boyd- I'm Coming Home
5. Freddie King- Further On Up The Road
6. Albert King- As The Years Go Passing By
7. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Help Me
8. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- I Don't Know
9. Eddie Boyd- Five Long Years
10. Junior Kimbrough- Crawling King Snake
11. Kilborn Alley Blues Band- The Breakaway
12. Otis Taylor- Contraband Blues
13. Johnny Jenkins- It Ain't Nothin' But The Blues
14. Louisiana Red- Orphanage Home Blues
15. Bob Margolin's All-Star Band- Goin' Down Slow
16. Shemekia Copeland- It's 2 A.M.
17. Ruth Brown- It's A Good Day For The Blues
18. Shirley Johnson- Take Your Foot Off My Back
19. Luther Allison- Last Night I Lost THe Best Friend I Ever Had
20. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- Can't Rest For Worry
21. Jimmy Rogers- You're The One
22. Johnny Waters- Shake For Me
23. Bob Margolin- Tell Me Why
24. Taj Mahal- Blues Ain't Nothin'
25. James Cotton- Blues In My Sleep

No comments: