Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 4/10/12

1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
2. Muddy Waters- Mannish Boy
3. Eddie Taylor, JR.- Stop Breaking Down
4. Pinetop Perkins- 44 Blues
5. Duane Allman- Goin' Down Slow
6. Johnny Jenkins- I Think I'm Drowning On Dry Land
7. Gregg Allman- Devil Got My Woman
8. Bob Margolin- Down In The Alley
9. Carolyn Wonderland- Only God Knows When
10. Pinetop Perkins- Sweet Home Chicago
11. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- I'm The Creeper
12. Louisiana Red- So Long, So Long
13. Luther Allison- The Thrill Is Gone
14. Eddie C. Campbell- Call My Mama
15. Tail Dragger- Blues With A Feeling
16. Buddy Guy- Sweet Little Angel
17. Roy Buchanan- When A Guitar Plays The Blues
18. Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell- Help Me
19. "Super Chikan" Johnson- Don't Mess With The Blues
20. Johnny Jenkins- Rollin' Stone
21. John Mayall feat. Mick Taylor- She Don't Play By The Rules
22. John Mayall- I'd Rather Be Blind
23. Carey Bell- Low Down Dirty Shame
24. Otis Spann- Walkin' The Blues
25. Junior Wells- Do A Little Something For Yourself
26. Syl Johnson- Driving Wheel

No comments: