Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 10/2/12

Hey!  Back in the saddle and ready to get my Blues on!! Thanks to Boogie King Steve, Bradthebrokendownoldman, and Tony for sitting in for me these last three weeks!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Little Milton- I Can't Quit You Baby
  3. Michael Burks- One More Chance
  4. Sonny Boy Williamson- Welfare Store Blues
  5. Junior Parker- Drivin' Wheel
  6. Buddy Guy- Baby Please Don't Leave Me
  7. Savoy Brown- The Blues Keep Me Holding On
  8. Sugar Blue- One More Mile
  9. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Matchbox Blues
  10. Steve Freund- I'll Be Your Mule
  11. The Allman Brothers Band- Get On With Your Life
  12. Billie Branch & Lurrie Bell- Mystery Train
  13. Byther Smith- Cried Like A Baby Child
  14. Willie Kent- Do You Love Me?
  15. Junior Wells- Stop Breakin' Down
  16. The Tedeschi-Trucks Band- Rollin' & Tumblin'
  17. Louisiana Red & David Maxwell- You Got to Move
  18. Willie Dixon- I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
  19. Howlin' Wolf- Built For Comfort
  20. John Lee Hooker- I'll Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive
  21. Gary Primich & Omar Kent Dykes- One Room Country Shack
  22. Elmore James- Strange Angel
  23. Elmore James- One Way Out
  24. Billy Boy Arnold- Looking Up At Down
  25. John Primer- I'm A Bluesman
  26. Buddy Guy- I Go Crazy


No comments: