Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 3/12/13

Trying to help the Spring thaw by playing some hot Blues music!!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Lucky Peterson- I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
  3. Asylum Street Spankers- Got My Mojo Workin'
  4. Alabama Mike- Lay My Money Down
  5. Tommy Castro- My Time After Awhile
  6. Bob Margolin's All-Star Band- Sweet Black Angel
  7. Phil Guy- On Our Front Porch
  8. Big Bill Morganfield- Money's Getting Cheaper
  9. Hound Dog Taylor- Sadie
  10. Charlie Musselwhite- If I Should Have Bad Luck
  11. John Primer- Brutal Hearted Woman
  12. Elmore James- Anna Lee
  13. Karen Lovely- Boom Boom
  14. Karen Lovely- Rock Me
  15. Steve Freund- Turtle Blues
  16. The Allman Brothers Band- Old Before My Time
  17. Tinsley Ellis- Speak No Evil
  18. Jerry Zybach- Forty Four
  19. Shirley Johnson- Unchain My Heart
  20. Francine Reed- Trouble In Mind
  21. Koko Taylor- That's Why I'm Crying
  22.  The Muddy Boys- I'll Be Satisfied
  23. Nathan James- Sugar Mama Blues
  24. Willie Dixon- You Shook Me
  25. Otis Rush- Cut You A Loose

No comments: