Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 5/28/13

Tried to help settle those "back to work after a three-day holiday weekend blues" with a fun mix of old and new.....

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Albert King- Blues At Sunrise
  3. Rory Block- Make Me  A Pallet On Your Floor
  4. Taj Mahal- Done Changed My Way Of Living
  5. James Cotton- Blues Is Good For You
  6. Mark Hummel- Blue & Lonesome
  7. Junior Wells & Buddy Guy- Cut Out The Lights
  8. Lucky Peterson- I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
  9. Shemekia Copeland- Bring Your Fine Self Home
  10. Ana Popovic- Blues For Miss Pauline/Leave My Boy Alone
  11. John Primer & Bob Corritore- Cairo Blues
  12. Alvin Youngblood Hart- Gallows Pole
  13. The Slide Brothers- Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
  14. Henry Cooper- Death Jacket Blues
  15. Marquise Knox- Sometimes I Wonder
  16. The California Honeydrops- In My Dreams
  17. Hubert Sumlin- Iodine In My Coffee
  18. Lurrie Bell- I've Got Papers On You Baby
  19. John Lee Hooker- Alimonia Blues
  20. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Please Don't Dog Me
  21. Nathan James and the Rhythm Scratchers- Make It On Your Own
  22. Muddy Waters- No Escape From The Blues
  23. Luther Allison- Living In The House OF The Blues

No comments: