Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 2/11/14

Blazing through our Winter fundraiser with an eclectic mix of Blues, featuring the classic Junior Wells disc "Southside Blues Jam" played in its' entirety......


  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Neil Schon & Beth Hart- I Wanna Know You
  3. Billy Branch & The Sons of Blues- Blues Shock
  4. Jim Bott & Paul deLay- Leave Me Alone
  5. Jeff Beck & Sam Cook- Good News
  6. Buddy Guy, Keith Richards & Rick Derringer- Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
  7. The Claudettes- Tide Pool
  8. Joe Louis Walker- Hornet's Nest
  9. Luther Allison- Cherry Red Wine
  10. Gregg Allman- Devil Got My Woman
  11. Junior Wells- Stop Breaking Down
  12. Junior Wells- Could Have Had Religion
  13. Junior Wells-I Just Want To Make Love To You
  14. Junior Wells-Baby, Please Send Me Your Love
  15. Junior Wells- You Say You Love Me
  16. Junior Wells- Blues For Mayor Daley
  17. Junior Wells- I Wish I Knew What I Know Now
  18. Junior Wells- Trouble Don't Last Always
  19. Joe Louis Walker- I'm Gonna Walk Outside
  20. Tail Dragger- Tend To Your Business
  21. Sleepy John Estes- Stop That Thing
  22. Joe Perry & Mick Hucknall- I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know
  23. Shawn Holt & The Teardrops- Please Don't Dog Me
  24. Back Alley Players- Back Alley Blues

No comments: