Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 5/27/14

Tried to get everybody out and about with a spring in their step after a long Memorial Day weekend....

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Henry Townsend- If You Don't Want Me
  3. John Primer & The Teardrops- Sweet Man
  4. Son Seals-Now That I'm Down
  5. The Rolling Stones- Stop Breaking Down
  6. Chicago Blues All-Stars- Mad Hatter Blues
  7. Walter Trout- Freedom
  8. Jimmy Wolf- Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
  9. Mark Hummel- Blue & Lonesome
  10. Chicago Blues All Stars- Everything's Going To Be Alright
  11. Muddy Waters- Thirteen Highway
  12. Jimmy Johnson- Serves Me Right To Suffer
  13. Jimmy Johnson- Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home
  14. Left Handed Frank- One Room Country Shack
  15. Carey Bell- Women In Trouble
  16. Lovey Lee- Nobody Knows My Troubles
  17. The Rolling Stones- I'm Not Signifying
  18. Sons Of Blues- Have You Ever Loved A Woman
  19. Mark Hummel- Drivin' Me Mad
  20. Dave & Phil Alvin- I Feel So Good
  21. Luther Allison- Move From The Hood
  22. Mark Hummel- I'm Gonna Ruin You
  23. Gregg Allman- Wasted Words

No comments: