Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 8/12/14

Had a great time cruising through my 300th Breakfast With The Blues show and celebrating the life of Luther Allison who passed 17 years ago today, but his music lives on!!!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Walter Trout & His Band- Cherry Red Wine
  3. Walter Trout & His Band- When Luther Played The Blues
  4. Luther Allison- You're Gonna Make Me Cry
  5. J Geils Band- Serves You Right To Suffer
  6. Taj Mahal- Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes
  7. Bob Dylan- Outlaw Blues
  8. Jimi Hendrix- Red House
  9. Muddy Waters- Bus Driver
  10. Bob Margolin- Mean Old Chicago
  11. The Rolling Stones- You Gotta Move
  12. The Rolling Stones- I Got The Blues
  13. Johnny Jenkins- Rollin' Stone
  14. John Lee Hooker- I'll Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive
  15. John Mayall- Maydell
  16. John Mayall- Undercover Agent For The Blues
  17. John Lee Hooker- I Wish I Could Change Your Ways
  18. B.B. King- Three O'Clock Blues
  19. Luther Allison- Cat Blues
  20. Ike Turner- Catfish Blues
  21. Gary Clark Jr.- When My Train Pulls In
  22. Kenny Wayne Shepard- Baby You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now
  23. Willie Dixon- You Shook Me
  24. Willie Dixon- The Same Thing

No comments: