Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 12/9/14

If you are a regular listener to my show you know I like to feature folks having a birthday....Every once in a while I luck out-- Tuesday will hit smack-dab on one of my hero's birthdays. Well, today was one of those days, and I had a gas!! Celebrated Gregg Allman's 67th  and what would have been Junior Wells' 80th birthday...Also, a very heartfelt tribute to the great Rolling Stones' saxophone player Bobby Keys who passed away last week........
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Lindsey Alexander- Too Old To Be A New Fool    
  3.      Gregg Allman- Wasted Words
  4.      Junior Wells- Trouble Don't Last Always    
  5.      Junior Wells- Snatch It Back And Hold It    
  6.      The Rolling Stones- You Can't Always Get What You Want    
  7.      Lovie Lee- Nobody Knows My Troubles    
  8.      Queen Sylvia Embry- Going Upstairs
  9.      Junior Wells- I'm Gonna Move To Kansas City    
  10.      Gary Clark, Jr.- If Trouble Was Money    
  11.      Gregg Allman- Come and Go Blues    
  12.      Koko Taylor- Get It While You Can    
  13.      Lynn Jordan - Turtle Blues    
  14.      Junior Wells - Today I Started Loving You Again    
  15.      Lindsey Alexander- I Can't Quit You Baby    
  16.      Carey Bell & Junior Wells- Second Hand Man    
  17.      Jimmy Dawkins- Back To School    
  18.      Junior Wells- Ships on the Ocean    
  19.      Junior Wells- Stop Breakin' Down    
  20.      Susan Tedeschi- Little By Little    
  21.      Susan Tedeschi- Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean    
  22.      Junior Wells- Help Me    
  23.      Marty Sammon & Tom Holland- Cut You Loose    
  24.      Luther Allison- You're Gonna Miss Me    

No comments: