Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 9/1/15

Hit the month of September running with a fine selection of BLUES MUSIC, both old and brand new.I'd like to give a tip of my hat to the Boogie King, who is stepping down after 10 years doing his fine Sunday show. Thank you, Steve, for all the work you've done with Breakfast with the Blues, and a most sincere Thank You for showing me the ropes when I came on board. You will be missed!
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Boz Scaggs- Loan Me a Dime    
  3.      Tab Benoit- Nice and Warm    
  4.      Otis Taylor- Cold at Midnight    
  5.      Luther Allison- Medley: Gambler's Blues/Sweet Little Angel
  6.      Alvin Youngblood Hart- Gallow's Pole    
  7.      The Peterson Brothers- You're My Woman    
  8.      Eddie Taylor, Jr.- Stop Breaking Down    
  9.      Jerry Zybach & Ken Emerson- Blues & Trouble    
  10.      Ike Turner- Cold Day In Hell    
  11.      Matthew Skoller Band- Down at Your Buryin'    
  12.      Muddy Waters- Little Girl
  13.      Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Since I Met You Baby    
  14.      Junior Wells- Come on in This House    
  15.      Buddy Guy- One Room Country Shack    
  16.      Sylvia Embry- Baby, What Do I Do    
  17.      Koko Taylor- Black Rat    
  18.      Koko Taylor- Young Fashioned Ways
  19.      Son Seals- My Time Now    
  20.      Johnny Winter- Death Letter    
  21.      B.B. King- Three O'clock Blues    
  22.      Phil & Dave Alvin- World's In A Bad Condition    
  23.      Phil & Dave Alvin- Cherry Red Blues    

No comments: