Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 12/15/15

Had a natural ball this early morning spinning this hot stack of BLUES MUSIC!! Set the artists up with two and three song sets for the most part.......
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Buddy Guy- Black Night    
  3.      Buddy Guy- Change in the Weather    
  4.      Son Seals- My Life    
  5.      Magic Sam- Sweet Home Chicago    
  6.      Magic Sam- Lookin' Good    
  7.      Magic Sam- My Love Will Never Die    
  8.      Elvin Bishop- Rock My Soul      
  9.      Elvin Bishop- It Hurts Me, Too    
  10.      Etta James- I'd Rather Go Blind    
  11.      Etta James- Your Good Thing Is About to End    
  12.      James Solberg- The Hand You're Dealt    
  13.      James Solberg- I'm Goin' Home    
  14.      James Solberg- Still Called the Blues
  15.      Sylvia Embry- Going Upstairs    
  16.      Sylvia Embry- Tired of Being Pushed Around    
  17.      Junior Wells- Ships on the Ocean    
  18.      Junior Wells- Early in the Mornin'    
  19.      Junior Wells- Yonder Wall    
  20.      The Allman Brothers Band- One Way Out    
  21.      Hound Dog Taylor- Roll Your Moneymaker    
  22.      Hound Dog Taylor- What'd I Say?
  23.      Hound Dog Taylor- She's Gone    
  24.      Shirley Johnson- Killer Diller    
  25.      Shirley Johnson- The Blues Is All I Got    
  26.      Shirley Johnson- You Shouldn't Have Been There
  27.      Luther Allison- Soul Fixin' Man    
  28.      Luther Allison- Tonight I Lost the Best Friend I Ever Had    

No comments: