Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Playlist for Tuesday 3/22/16

Tore into a rainy Valley day with a fine selection of USDA Choice BLUES MUSIC, both old and brand new!!!
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Johnny Winter- I Got My Brand on You    
  3.      Paul Filipowicz- Santa Fe Windows    
  4.      Chuck Leavell- Boots and Shoes    
  5.      Bryan Lee- Blues Singer    
  6.      Luther Allison- Cat Blues    
  7.      Jimmy Dawkins- Kant Sheck Deez Bluze    
  8.      Buddy Guy- Come Back Muddy    
  9.      Muddy Waters- My Captain    
  10.      John Primer- She Moves Me    
  11.      Tail Dragger- My Head is Bald            
  12.      J.B. Hutto- Slidewinder    
  13.      Willie Dixon- Back Door Man    
  14.      John Primer- Going Back Home    
  15.      Henry Cooper- Good Bye Blues    
  16.      Roomful of Blues- Stranger Blues    
  17.      Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite- I Ride at Dawn    
  18.      Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters- Blues for the West Side    
  19.      Nina Simone- I Shall be Released    
  20.      Etta James- I'd Rather Go Blind    
  21.      Curtis Salgado- I Know a Good Thing    
  22.      John Lee Hooker- I'll Never Get Out of These Blues Alive    
  23.      Buddy Guy- Feels Like Rain    
  24.      Buddy Guy- Too Late    

No comments: