Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Playlist for Tuesday 5/17/16

Had a great time this early morning playing a fine mix of old and new BLUES MUSIC!!!
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Johnny Winter- The Sky is Crying    
  3.      Son Seals- My Time Now    
  4.      Chicken Shack- First Time I Met the Blues      
  5.      Muddy Waters- I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town    
  6.      Muddy Waters- Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone    
  7.      Ana Popovic- One Room Country Shack    
  8.      Ana Popovic- Blues for Mrs. Pauline/Leave My Boy Alone             
  9.      Cash Box Kings- BC Blues    
  10.      Junior Wells- Got to Play the Blues    
  11.      Sultans Of Slide- Going Upstairs    
  12.      Larry McCray- Worried Down with the Blues    
  13.      Big Head Blues Club- Kind Hearted Woman    
  14.      J B Hutto- The Same Mistake Twice    
  15.      Luther Allison- Gimme Back My Wig    
  16.      Michael Hill's Blues Mob- She's Gone    
  17.      Ronnie Earl & Friends- Wayward Angel
  18.      Junior Kimbrough & The Soul Blues Boys- Done Got Old    
  19.      Gregg Allman- Checking My Baby    
  20.      Big Joe Turner- Stormy Monday Blues    
  21.      Billy Boy Arnold- Spring Time Blues    
  22.      B.B. King- Why I Sing the Blues    
  23.      Keith Richards- Goodnight Irene    
  24.      Taj Mahal- Big Legged Mamas Are Back In Style Again             
  25.      Taj Mahal- Lovin' in My Baby's Eyes    

No comments: