Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Playlist for Tuesday 8/23/16

Celebrated the birthday of the late, great JOHN LEE HOOKER this morning--The Hook would have been 94 yesterday--miss that amazing, unique sound!!

  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      John Lee Hooker- I'll Never Get Out of These Blues Alive
  3.      John Lee Hooker- I Cover the Waterfront
  4.      Willie Dixon- I Do The Job    
  5.      B.B. King- Sweet Sixteen    
  6.      Debbie Davies, Kenny Neal & Tab Benoit- Luberta    
  7.      Johnny Winter- Good Time Woman    
  8.      Johnny Winter- Serious as a Heart Attack    
  9.      Shirley Johnson- Somebody Have Mercy    
  10.      Etta James- Otis Redding Medley    
  11.      Junior Wells- Mystery Train    
  12.      Jimmy Witherspoon- When the Lights Go Out    
  13.      Big Head Blues Club- Come On in my Kitchen    
  14.      Big Head Blues Club- Ramblin' on My Mind    
  15.      John Mayall- Blues For the Lost Days    
  16.      Buddy Guy- Remembering Stevie    
  17.      Koko Taylor- Wang Dang Doodle    
  18.      Karen Lovely- Boom Boom    
  19.      Peter Green Splinter Group- Crawling Kingsnake
  20.      Mick Clarke- One More Mile    
  21.      Ken Hensley- Hellhound on my Trail    
  22.      Willie Dixon- You Shook Me    
  23.      Willie Dixon- Pain in my Heart    

No comments: