Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Playlist for Tuesday 9/27/16

Had a natural ball this early morning spinning these fine tunes for you!!!!
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Gov't Mule- The Same Thing    
  3.      John Primer- Got My Mojo Working    
  4.      Chicken Shack- When My Left Eye Jumps
  5.      Tail Dragger- You Gotta Go    
  6.      Marquise Knox- I Can't Be Satisfied    
  7.      Marquise Knox- Can A Young Man Play the Blues?    
  8.      Jimmy Rogers- Can't Keep From Worrying    
  9.      Gary Clark, Jr.- Don't Owe You a Thang
  10.      Luther Tucker- Blue and Lonesome    
  11.      James Cotton- Blues in my Sleep    
  12.      Johnny Winter- She Likes to Boogie Real Low    
  13.      Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- I Don't Know    
  14.      Allman Brothers Band- Old Before My Time    
  15.      Buddy Guy- Too Broke to Spend the Night    
  16.      Tommy Castro- My Time After Awhile    
  17.      Big Joe Turner- Stormy Monday Blues    
  18.      Howlin' Wolf- Goin' Down Slow    
  19.      Tab Benoit- Cherry Tree Blues    
  20.      Tab Benoit- Don't Lose Your Cool    
  21.      Tab Benoit- Crosscut Saw    
  22.      Little Milton w/ Susan Tedeschi- Mother Earth      
  23.      Luther Allison- Cherry Red Wine    
  24.      The Paul deLay Band- L Train    
  25.      Fleetwood Mac- Rollin' Man    

No comments: