Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Playlist for Tuesday 12/6/16

Had a gas playing these tunes this early morning, featuring an album I've been waiting 50 years for--BLUE and LONESOME by the Rolling Stones!!
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Otis Rush- Killing Floor    
  3.      Hound Dog Taylor- Rock Me    
  4.      Carey & Lurrie Bell- Gettin' Up!         
  5.      Rolling Stones- Just Your Fool
  6.      Luther Allison- Medley: I'm Gonna Miss My Baby/Bad News Is Coming/Thrill Is Gone         
  7.      Billy Branch / Carey Bell /James Cotton /Junior Wells- Down Home Blues         
  8.      Magic Sam- I Have the Same Old Blues    
  9.      Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown- I Got My Mojo Working
  10.      Rolling Stones- Blue & Lonesome    
  11.      Big Walter Horton- Have a Good Time    
  12.      Little Walter- Just Keep Lovin' Her    
  13.      Little Arthur Duncan- Singing in the Sun    
  14.      Rolling Stones- Hoo Doo Blues    
  15.      Rolling Stones- Everybody Knows About My Good Thing    
  16.      Henry Cooper- Death Jacket Blues    
  17.      Johnny Winter- Life Is Hard    
  18.      Rolling Stones- Little Rain    
  19.      Muddy Waters- Bus Driver    
  20.      Rolling Stones- I Can't Quit You baby    
  21.      John Lee Hooker- House Rent Boogie
  22.      David "Honeyboy" Edwards- Catfish Blues    
  23.      Etta James- Born Under a Bad Sign
  24.      Koko Taylor- Put the Pot On    

No comments: