Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Playlist for Tuesday 5/9/17

Dedicated one to my friend Col. Bruce Hampton, who died exactly the way he wanted to-on stage surrounded by friends...
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Derek Trucks Band feat. Col. Bruce Hampton- Turn on Your Lovelight         
  3.      The Rolling Stones- Everybody Knows About My Good Thing    
  4.      Peaches Staten- Long Distance Phone Call    
  5.      Koko Taylor- Hey Bartender    
  6.      Alabama Mike- Lay My Money Down    
  7.      Larry McCray- Blues Is My Business    
  8.      Gary Clark, Jr.- Honest I Do    
  9.      Gary Clark, Jr.- My Baby's Gone    
  10.      Kenny Neal & Debbie Davies- Still Called the Blues
  11.      Little Milton w/ Gov't Mule- I Can't Quit You Baby      
  12.      Luther Allison- Cherry Red Wine    
  13.      Bill Rhoades & The Party Kings- Look on Yonder's Wall    
  14.      Willie Dixon- My Love Will Never Die    
  15.      Earl Hooker- Hooking It    
  16.      Muddy Waters- She Moves Me    
  17.      John Primer & Bob Corritore- Blue and Lonesome      
  18.      Little Walter- Just Keep Lovin' Her    
  19.      John Lee Hooker- Just You and Me    
  20.      Pinetop Perkins- Little Angel Child    
  21.      Johnny Jenkins- Rollin' Stone    
  22.      Buddy Guy- One Room Country Shack    
  23.      Phil Guy- On Our Front Porch    
  24.      Magic Sam- I Need You So Bad    

No comments: