Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Playlist for Tuesday 6/20/17

Had a natural ball spinning these fine tunes on this warm last day of Spring.......
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan- Matchbox Blues
  3.      Son Seals- I Can't Lose the Blues    
  4.      Mike Wheeler Band- A Blind Man Can See    
  5.      Robert Lockwood, Jr.- Can't Stand the Pain    
  6.      Junior Wells & Buddy Guy- I'll Take Care of You    
  7.      Junior Wells- Love Her with a Feeling    
  8.      Fleetwood Mac- Someday Soon Baby    
  9.      Fiona Boyes- Smokestack Lightning    
  10.      Mike Bloomfield & Al Kooper- Really    
  11.      Marquise Knox- Juke Joint Blues    
  12.      Johnny Winter- Blackjack    
  13.      Shirley Johnson- Let It Rain    
  14.      Willie Dixon- I Can't Quit You Baby    
  15.      Sugar Blue- Another Man Done Gone    
  16.      Muddy Waters- I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town    
  17.      Muddy Waters- Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man When I'm Gone    
  18.      Luther Allison- Cat Blues    
  19.      Queen Sylvia Embry- Can't Get Along    
  20.      Gregg Allman- Devil Got My Woman    
  21.      Ron Hacker & The Hacksaws- Stranger Blues    
  22.      Ron Hacker & The Hacksaws- Welfare Store    
  23.      Quintus McCormick- Everybody Knows About My Good Thing    

No comments: