Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Playlist for Tuesday 7/4/17

Blew up the place with some firecracker-hot USDA BLUES MUSIC!!!
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      John Primer & The Teardrops- You Can Make It If You Try             
  3.      Johnny Winter- Dust My Broom    
  4.      Fleetwood Mac- I'm Worried    
  5.      Hound Dog Taylor- Things Don't Work Out Right    
  6.      Nick Holt- As The Years Go Passing By    
  7.      Bonnie Lee- Rock Me Baby    
  8.      Fiona Boyes- Good Lord Made You So    
  9.      Fiona Boyes- Homesick Blues    
  10.      Earl Howell- I Cried Like a Baby    
  11.      Hound Dog Taylor- What'd I Say?    
  12.      Steve Earle & The Dukes - King of the Blues    
  13.      Muddy Waters- She Moves Me
  14.      Luther Allison- Medley: I'm Gonna Miss My Baby/Bad News Is Coming/The Thrill Is Gone        
  15.      Koko Taylor- Wang Dang Doddle    
  16.      Koko Taylor- I'd Rather Go Blind    
  17.      Taj Mahal- Blues with a Feeling    
  18.      Lurrie Bell- All Over Again    
  19.      Johnny Winter- It Was Rainin'    
  20.      The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out

No comments: