Thursday, September 17, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 9/15/09

I've been wanting to do a solid Women in Blues show for a while-I had alot of fun putting this together.
  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Mavis Staples- Gotta Serve Somebody
  3. Odetta- New Orleans
  4. Janis Joplin- Summertime
  5. Etta James- The Sky Is Crying
  6. Ruth Brown- That Train Don't Stop Here
  7. Katie Webster- Pussycat Moan
  8. Barb Healy & Deb Cleveland- Mama Told Me Not To Look
  9. Delaney & Bonnie & Friends- Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad
  10. Fiona Boyes- Howlin' At Your Door
  11. Rory Block- If I Had Posession of Judgement Day
  12. Maria Muldaur & Alvin Youngblood Hart- I Got To Move
  13. Susan Tedeschi- Friar's Point
  14. Carolyn Wonderland- I Live Alone With Someone
  15. Sista Monica Parker- Come To Mama
  16. Big Mama Thornton- Session Blues
  17. Karen Lovely- Boogie Some
  18. Big Time Sarah- Train I Ride
  19. Saffire-The Uppity Blues Women- The Middle-Aged Blues Boogie
  20. Francine Reed- I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
  21. Ellen Whyte- The Blues Walked Through My Door
  22. Shemikia Copeland- Black Crow
  23. Barbara Blue- On A Saturday Night
  24. Cee Cee James- I'll Ask The Questions, You Tell The Lies
  25. Candye Cane- Back With My Old Friends
  26. Joanna Connor- Walkin' Blues
  27. Debbie Davies feat. Mick Taylor- Hard Road
  28. Liz Mandeville- Ready to Cheat
  29. Janiva Magness- Eat the Lunch You Brought
  30. Shirley Johnson- Blues Attack

No comments: