Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 9/8/09

Coming off 3 days of great music at the Eugene Celebration and Taj & Bonnie last night- a hard act to follow! I wanted to have an upbeat show for everybody trying to get started after a long weekend!

  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Michael Bloomfield- Blues for Roy
  3. Taj Mahal- Corinna, Corinna
  4. Taj Mahal- Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes
  5. Lowell Fulson- I'm Just a Fool About You
  6. John Primer- Stop Draggin' That Chain Around
  7. Lurrie Bell- How Many More Years
  8. Paul deLay Band & Zora Young- Come On Home
  9. Fiona Boyes- Woman Ain't A Mule
  10. Rory Block- Long Way From Home
  11. Etta James- Crawling King Snake
  12. Fleetwood Mac- No Place To Go
  13. Brooks, Hunter, Walker- Feel Good Doin' Bad
  14. Pinetop Perkins- I Had My Fun
  15. Buddy Guy- The Dollar Done Fell
  16. Luther Allison- Tribute to Hound Dog
  17. Savoy Brown- Going Down to Mobile
  18. James Cotton Band feat. Syl Johnson- Rocket 88
  19. Kenny Neal & Billy Branch- The Son I Never Knew (take 2)
  20. Ruth Brown- Too Little, Too Late
  21. Susan Tedeschi- Angel From Montgomery
  22. Lou Ann Barton- One Good Man
  23. Lonnie Brooks- Hideaway
  24. Honeyboy Edwards- How Long
  25. Walter Horton & Honeyboy Edwards- Jump Out
  26. Billy Boy Arnold- I Done Got Over It
  27. Elvin Bishop- Fannie Mae
  28. Gregg Allman- I've Got News For You
  29. Bob Dylan- My Wife's Hometown
  30. Taj Mahal- Goin' Up To The Country, Gonna Paint My Mailbox Blue

No comments: