Thursday, November 12, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 11/10/09

I've been looking forward to this show for 2 months; ever since I heard the re-issue of the Stones "Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out" would include tracks from the openers, Ike & Tina & BB King....what a thrill to play 40-year old brand-new music! (I'm listening to it now.)
  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. The Rolling Stones- Prodigal Son
  3. Johnny Jenkins- Rolling Stone
  4. Bob Margolin- Hard Feelings
  5. Big Bill Morganfield- Rising Son
  6. Larry McCray- Nobody Never Hurt Nobody With The Blues
  7. Jimmy Johnson- You Don't Know What Love Is
  8. Lurrie Bell- Don't You Lie To Me
  9. Carey Bell- Everything's Gonna Be Alright
  10. Shirley Johnson- You Shouldn't Have Been There
  11. Bonnie Lee- Breakin' Up Somebody's Home
  12. Koko Taylor- Better Watch Your Step
  13. Mojo Buford- Overplayed and Underpaid
  14. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Mama Talk To Your Daughter
  15. The Legendary Rhythm & Blues Revue- Tell Me Mama
  16. Johnny B. Moore- Crosscut Saw
  17. Kenny Neal & Billy Branch- My Babe
  18. Lil' Ed & The Blues Imperials- Take Five
  19. Pinetop Perkins & Elvin Bishop- How Long
  20. Liz Mandeville- Gulity of Rockin' All Night
  21. Big Mama Thornton- Gimme A Penny
  22. Ike & Tina Turner Revue- I've Been Loving You Too Long
  23. B B King- Every Day I Have The Blues
  24. B B King- How Blue Can You Get?
  25. B B King- That's Wrong Little Mama
  26. B B King- Why I Sing The Blues
  27. B B King- Please Accept My Love
  28. Ronnie Baker Brooks- Must've Been Bought
  29. Bryan Lee- My Baby Done Quit Me
  30. Hound Dog Taylor- Gonna Send You Back To Georgia

No comments: