Sunday, November 22, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 11/17/09

  1. Doyle Bramhall II & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. David Maxwell & Louisiana Red- You Got To Move
  3. Buddy Guy- Done Got Old
  4. Buddy Guy & Keith Richards- The Price You Gotta Pay
  5. Louisiana Red- Orphanage Home Blues
  6. Floyd McDaniel- It Don't Mean A Thing
  7. Lazy Lester- I Need Money
  8. Lazy Lester- The Sun Is Shining
  9. David Jacobs-Strain- Write Me A Few Short Lines
  10. Little Charlie & The Nightcats- Walkin' In The Shadow Of The Blues
  11. John Nemeth- She Did Not Show
  12. Cee Cee James- Make It To The Other Side
  13. Rory Block- I Want To Go Home On The Morning Train
  14. Irma Thomas & Doctor John- If I Had Any Sense I'd Go Back Home
  15. Sonny Landreth- South Of I-10
  16. The Rolling Stones- You Got To Move
  17. Cedric Burnside & Lightnin' Malcolm- Don't Just Sing About The Blues
  18. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Before You Accuse Me
  19. John Mayall- The Sum Of Something
  20. Shirley Johnson- Unchain My Heart
  21. Debbie Davies- This Man Is Killin' Me
  22. Muddy Waters- I'm Ready
  23. Muddy Waters- Diamonds At Her Feet
  24. Muddy Waters- I Love The Life I Live, and Live The Life I Love
  25. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- Ain't That A Shame
  26. Eddie C. Campbell- I'm Just Your Fool
  27. Marquise Knox- I Go To Work
  28. Albert Collins & Johnny Copeland- Black Cat Bone
  29. Johnny Winter- Boot Hill
  30. The Allman Brothers Band- Leave My Blues At Home

No comments: