Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 11/30/10

Played a couple from birthday boys John Mayall & Brownie McGhee, and finished up the show with a set of fathers and sons.
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Marquis Knox- Sometimes I Wonder
  3. John Mayall- Blues For Lost Days
  4. Buddy Guy- 74 Years Old
  5. Muddy Waters- Rock Me
  6. Savoy Brown- Little Red Rooster
  7. J P Blues- Love Her With A Feeling
  8. Keb' Mo' & Stefan Grossman- Roll & Tumble Blues
  9. Studebaker John- Headin' Down To Maxwell Street
  10. Duke Robillard- Blues Train
  11. Lucky Peterson- I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
  12. John Primer- Goin' To New York
  13. The Vipers feat. Henry Vestine- Found Love
  14. Muddy Waters- Diamonds At Your Feet
  15. Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee- Drinking In The Blues
  16. Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee- Gonna Lay My Body Down
  17. Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee- I'm A Stranger Here
  18. Big Joe Turner- Stormy Monday Blues
  19. Roy Buchanan- I'm Evil
  20. James Cotton- Mean Old World
  21. Koko Taylor & Buddy Guy- Born Under A Bad Sign
  22. Etta James- You Shook Me
  23. Susan Tedeschi- You Got The Silver
  24. Koko Taylor- I'd Rather Go Blind
  25. Eddie & Vaan Shaw- Me & My Boy
  26. Carey & Lurrie Bell- Leaving In The Morning
  27. Ronnie Baker Brooks & Lonnie Brooks- Make These Blues Survive

No comments: