Friday, December 10, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 12/7/10

First thing I want to say, I just checked my web traffic; that is, you folks that are checking out my blog. I was overwhelmed to see how many folks from all over the world have checked in--I thank you all and I promise I'll always do my best to bring all my blues brothers and sisters the best show I possibly can! THE BLUES IS MY LIFE BECAUSE EVERY DAY I HAVE THE BLUES!!!
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Buddy Guy- Black Night
  3. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Cut Out The Lights
  4. Billy Boy Arnold- Greenville
  5. Elvin Bishop- The Blues Rolls On
  6. Muddy Waters- Crosseyed Cat
  7. Muddy Waters- The Same Thing
  8. Little Milton- I Can't Quit You Baby
  9. Koko Taylor- Insane Asylum
  10. Big Mama Thornton- Session Blues
  11. Sleepy John Estes- Newport Blues
  12. Pinetop Perkins- Walkin' Down The Highway
  13. Otis Spann- Long Distance Call
  14. Bill Rhoades & Alan Hager- See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
  15. Son Seals- Frigidaire Woman
  16. Tail Dragger- Bertha
  17. Ike Turner & The Kings Of Rhythm- You Can't Winnum All
  18. Gregg Allman- House Of Blues
  19. Gregg Allman- I've Got News For You
  20. Karen Lovely- Rock Me
  21. Susan Tedeschi- Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean
  22. Etta James- The Sky Is Crying
  23. Stevie Ray Vaughn- Change It
  24. Gregg Allman- You Can't Lose What You Never Had
  25. Gregg Allman- Please Come Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Friend!

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays from Shepherdstown, West Virginia!! You're the best. We think of you often and send hugs. Also wanted to say thanks for the wonderful shout-out. It meant the world.

Blessings-
Raven and Zeda