Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 12/14/10

Stayed mostly in Chicago today, with a side trip to Mussel Shoals and Daytona....
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Black Crowes- Morning Song
  3. Black Crowes- Downtown Money Waster
  4. Gov't Mule & Little Milton- I Can't Quit You Baby
  5. Roy Buchanan- I'm A Ram
  6. Luther Allison- Drivin' Wheel
  7. Junior Wells- Ways Like An Angel
  8. Junior Wells- 'Bout The Break Of Day
  9. Bob Margolin- Worried Life Blues
  10. Fleetwood Mac- Madison Blues
  11. Fleetwood Mac- Every Day I Have The Blues
  12. Phil Guy- On Our Front Porch
  13. Buddy Guy- I've Got My Eyes On You
  14. Jimmy Reed- I'm The Man Down There
  15. Savoy Brown- Mississippi Steamboat
  16. Pink Floyd- Seamus
  17. Jimmy Rogers All-Stars feat. Jeff Healy- Blow Wind Blow
  18. Jimmy Rogers All-Stars feat. Taj Mahal- Bright Lights, Big City
  19. Jimmy Rogers All-Stars feat. Mick Jagger & Keith Richards- Don't Start Me To Talkin'
  20. Willie Buck- Just To Be With You
  21. Back Alley Players- I Got The Blues
  22. John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat- Cuttin' Out
  23. Big Time Sarah- Red Dress
  24. Shaun Murphy- Someone Else Is Steppin' In
  25. Mark Hummel- Never No More
  26. Mark Hummel- Lord Oh Lord Blues
  27. Floyd Miles- Goin' Back To Daytona
  28. Junior Wells & The Aces- Messin' With The Kid

No comments: