Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 4/12/11

Had a nice solid set of old school blues, featuring the tunes of birthday boy Hound Dog Taylor.
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Gov't Mule- Worried Down With The Blues
  3. Lucky Peterson- Brown Can't Be Bad
  4. Luther Allison- Give Me Back My Wig
  5. Son Seals- Sadie
  6. Hubert Sumlin- Long Distance Call
  7. Hubert Sumlin- I Love The Life I Live, I Live The Life I Love
  8. James Cotton- Blues For Koko
  9. Hound Dog Taylor- Gonna Sent You Back To Georgia
  10. Big Head Blues Band feat. David "Honeyboy" Edwards- If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
  11. Hound Dog Taylor- It Hurts Me Too
  12. John Mayall- Force Of Nature
  13. Charlie Musselwhite- Cadillac Women
  14. Gregg Allman- Devil Got My Woman
  15. Little Milton- My Dog And Me
  16. Liz Mandeville- Life Sentence Of The Blues
  17. Pamela Betti Band- Little By Little
  18. Hound Dog Taylor- What'd I Say?
  19. Tail Dragger- Baby Please Don't Go
  20. Taj Mahal- Leaving Trunk
  21. Taj Mahal- Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes
  22. Buddy Guy- Done Got Old
  23. B B King & Eric Clapton- Three O'Clock Blues
  24. Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan- Match Box Blues
  25. John Primer- Going To New York
  26. Sultans of Swing- Lightning Strikes
  27. Junior Wells- Worried Life Blues

No comments: