Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 4/19/11

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Back Alley Players- I've Got The Blues
  3. Mike Bloomfield- Sweet Little Angel/Jelly Jelly
  4. Eddie & Vaan Shaw- Me And My Boy
  5. Lucky Peterson- Four Little Boys
  6. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Help Me
  7. Big Mama Thornton- Little Red Rooster
  8. Big Mama Thornton- Gimme A Penny
  9. Blue Times Blue- Bill's Blues
  10. The Paul DeLay Band- Leave Me Alone
  11. Big Head Blues Club- Last Fair Deal Gone Down
  12. Billy Boy Arnold- Ten Million Dollars
  13. Robin Rogers- Baby Bye Bye
  14. Debbie Davies- Better Off With The Blues
  15. Freddie King- Palace Of The King
  16. Lurrie Bell- I've Got Papers On You Baby
  17. Buddy Guy- Key Don't Fit
  18. Hubert Sumlin- Iodine In My Coffee
  19. Cedric Burnside & Lightnin' Malcolm- Don't Just Sing The Blues
  20. Lonnie Brooks- Stranger In My House
  21. Gregg Allman- Floating Bridge
  22. Luther Allison- I Need A Friend
  23. Koko Taylor- Born Under A Bad Sign
  24. David Jacobs-Strain- Traveling Riverside Blues
  25. Larry McCray- Worried Down With The Blues

No comments: