Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 6/28/11

Played a bunch of old classics and a few new ones, too: also, a tip of the hat to birthday man David "Honeyboy" Edwards....

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Laurie Morvan Band- It Only Hurts When I Breathe
  3. Etta James- Smokestack Lightnin'
  4. George Thorogood & The Destroyers- Spoonful
  5. Deborah Coleman- Brick
  6. Buddy Guy- Thank Me Someday
  7. Fleetwood Mac- Black Jack Blues
  8. Roy Buchanan- Five String Blues
  9. Laurie Morvan Band- Mojo Mama
  10. Shaun Murphy- The Blues Don't Tell It All
  11. Debbie Davies- Where The Blues Come To Die
  12. Albert King- She Caught The Cady And Left Me A Mule To Ride
  13. B.B. King- Why I Sing The Blues
  14. Otis Rush- You Reap What You Sow
  15. Johnny Jenkins- Rollin' Stone
  16. David "Honeyboy" Edwards-My Mama Told Me
  17. Back Alley Players- I Got The Blues
  18. John Lee Hooker- Red House
  19. Willie Kent- Just Sitting Here Thinking
  20. Mississippi Heat- Say Something Good
  21. George Thorogood & The Destroyers- Mama Talk To Your Daughter
  22. Gregg Allman- I Believe I'll Go Back Home
  23. Henry Cooper- Good Bye Blues
  24. John Lee Hooker- It Serves You Right To Suffer
  25. Buddy Guy- 74 Years Young
  26. Marquise Knox- She's The One
  27. Carey & Lurrie Bell- Baby Please Don't Go

1 comment:

HippieGirl said...

Alot of oldies music, cool. Is that station anywhere around Kentucky where I live?

BTW, I was wondering if u get a chance, to email me a list of people u would either date or marry at hughjackman18@yahoo.com because I'm thinking about making my next post titled Marry or Date. There's no rush on it. I just want to do a blog that everyone can comment on, do something universal that everyone likes.