Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 6/7/11

Just a lot of good old blues music for ya'll today....
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Muddy Waters- Mannish Boy
  3. Alabama Mike- Hoo Doo Man
  4. Joe Bonamassa- Your Funeral & My Trial
  5. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Please Don't Dog Me
  6. Little Milton- My Dog & Me
  7. Little Milton- A Nickel & A Nail
  8. Buddy Guy- Hammer & A Nail
  9. Walter Horton- Lord Knows I Tried
  10. Big Head Blues Band feat. Hubert Sumlin- When You Got A Good Friend
  11. Howlin' Wolf- Crying At Daybreak
  12. Larry Taylor- I Didn't Mean To Hurt Your Feelings
  13. John Lee Hooker- Boom Boom
  14. Homemade Jamz Blues Band- Penny Waiting On Change
  15. Buddy Guy- It's A Jungle Out There
  16. Warren Haynes & Matt Abts- That Same Thing
  17. Marshall Lawrence- Walkin' Blues
  18. Richie Rich & The Chi Town Blues Band- Who I Am
  19. Luther Allison- Last Night I Lost The Best Friend I Ever Had
  20. Robert Johnson- Sweet Home Chicago
  21. Luther Allison- Drivin' Wheel
  22. Koko Taylor- Let The Juke Joint Jump
  23. Mississippi Fred McDowell- Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
  24. B B King- Tired Of Your Jive
  25. Willie Dixon- Blues You Can't Lose
  26. Jimmy & Syl Johnson- Living The Life
  27. Etta James- Got My Mojo Working
  28. Dave Weld & The Imperial Flames- Sweet Shiny Brown Eyes

1 comment:

HippieGirl said...

Wait a minute-- I thought Mannish Boy was a Rolling Stones song? Unless they did their own version of the song from Muddy Waters song.