Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 8/2/11

Mixed up a bunch of old with some new stuff, featuring a new disc from one of my favorites on the scene, 19-year-old Marquise Knox. It's called Here I Am, and it's the real deal!!
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Marquise Knox- Tears Feel Like Rain
  3. Gregg Allman- Floating Bridge
  4. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Rollin' & Tumblin'
  5. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Cut You Loose
  6. Curtis Salgado- 20 Years Of B. B. King
  7. Larry McCray- Blues Is My Business
  8. Marquise Knox- Feel Like Goin' Home
  9. Marquise Knox- I Can't Be Satisfied
  10. Bill Rhoades & Alan Hager- See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
  11. Ruthie Foster- Woke Up This Mornin'
  12. B. B. King- Gambler's Blues
  13. Little Walter & Otis Rush- It's Hard For Me To Believe Baby
  14. Albert King- Angel Of Mercy
  15. Little Milton- I've Got The Blues
  16. Elvin Bishop feat. Warren Haynes & Kim Wilson- The Blues Rolls On
  17. Elvin Bishop feat. Homemade Jamz Blues Band- Come On In This House
  18. Homemade Jamz Blues Band- Boom Boom
  19. Muddy Waters- I'm Ready
  20. The Legendary Blues Band- I Don't Know
  21. Bryan Lee- Why Did You Lie To Me
  22. Canned Heat- Blues After Hours
  23. Eddie C Campbell- Sister Taught Me Guitar
  24. Marquise Knox- Here I Am
  25. Kevin Selfe & The Tornadoes- Just Like Pulling Teeth
  26. Elmore James- Anna Lee
  27. Eddie Taylor- Goin' Down Slow
  28. Luther Allison- Why I Love The Blues

No comments: