Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 8/23/11

Just a set of old fashioned blues....
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. The Hourglass- B. B. King Medley
  3. Otis Rush- You Reap What You Sow
  4. Marquise Knox-Tears Fall Like Rain
  5. Larry McCray- Blues Is My Business
  6. Big Mama Thornton- Hound Dog
  7. Big Mama Thornton- Black Rat
  8. Ruth Brown- Too Little Too Late
  9. Koko Taylor- Born Under A Bad Sign
  10. Fiona Boyes, Mookie Brill & Rich DelGrosso- Smokestack Lightning
  11. Junior Wells- Come On In This House
  12. Junior Wells- Help Me
  13. The Vaughan Brothers- Hard To Be
  14. Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble- Leave My Girl Alone
  15. B. B. King- Tired Of Your Jive
  16. B. B. King- I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
  17. Jimmy Rogers All-Star Band feat. Eric Clapton- That's Alright
  18. Fleetwood Mac- Every Day I Have The Blues
  19. John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat- Whiskey & Wimmen'
  20. Eddie Taylor, Jr.- Clouds In My Heart
  21. Fleetwood Mac- Madison Blues
  22. Elmore James- Done Somebody Wrong
  23. Elmore James- One Way Out
  24. Back Alley Players- I Got The Blues
  25. Buddy Guy- Thank Me Someday
  26. John Primer- Red House
  27. The Allman Brothers Band- Old Before My Time

No comments: