Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 11/29/11

What a fun show!!....celebrating the 78th birthday of one of the most prolific blues players of all time, Mr. John Mayall. Along with John, I featured a number of artists that he brought up through the ranks as Bluesbreakers.
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Junior Wells- Better Off With The Blues
  3. Louisiana Red- See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
  4. The Rolling Stones- Petrol Blues
  5. Debbie Davies- Chicago Line
  6. Debbie Davies- Room To Move
  7. Etta James- That's The Chance You Take
  8. Karen Lovely- Rock Me
  9. John Mayall- Force Of Nature
  10. John Mayall- Blues For Lost Days
  11. Fleetwood Mac- Madison Blues
  12. Fleetwood Mac- I Got The Blues
  13. Back Alley Players- I Got The Blues
  14. John Mayall- King Of The Kings
  15. John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers feat. Eric Clapton- I'm Tore Down
  16. Junior Wells- Goin' Home
  17. Luther Allison- Soul Fixin' Man
  18. Mark Hummel- The Creeper
  19. Demetria Taylor- Goin' Back To Mississippi
  20. Eddie Taylor- Dust My Broom
  21. Billy Boy Arnold- Too Many Old Flames
  22. Kilborn Alley- Wandering
  23. John Mayall- I Thought I Heard The Devil
  24. Marty Sammon & Tom Holland- Cut You Loose
  25. John Mayall- Maydell
  26. The Paul deLay Band- Fourteen Dollars In The Bank
  27. B.B. King- How Blue Can You Get
  28. Ruth Brown- Good Day For The Blues


No comments: